SCA Membership Requirements & Application Form
SCA Membership is divided into four categories as follows.
|Full Members||Contracting companies, based in the UK engaged and established in sprayed concrete; who have demonstrated their financial stability and technical ability, provided a proven track record and employ only fully qualified nozzlemen on sprayed concrete contracts.|
|Associate Members||Manufacturers, companies and organisations directly concerned with sprayed concrete work, materials or equipment.|
|Overseas Members||As Full Members but based overseas|
Full membership of the Association is open to contracting companies engaged and established in sprayed concrete (including founder members) able to meet the following requirements.
- Adequate general and technical management expertise and supervisory personnel.
- An acceptable form of records, regularly maintained, of all employed operatives' training and experience.
- Members of a recognised Wage Regulatory body.
- Have a system acceptable to the Association for quality Assurance/Quality Control (eg. ISO9000).
- Operate with due regard to the safety and well-being of employees and the public.
- Demonstrate a proven track record in the field of sprayed concrete.
- Employ only fully qualified nozzleman for Sprayed Concrete work.
CPD SEMINAR PROGRAMME 2017 - The Structural Concrete Alliance seminar programme will begin on Tuesday 28th March 2017 at Bristol. For further information regarding the 2017 programme Click here
STRUCTURAL CONCRETE ALLIANCE DEMONSTRATION DAY 2017- The first Structural Concrete Alliance practical demonstration day of 2017 will be held on the 10th May. For more information please Click here
STRUCTURAL CONCRETE ALLIANCE AWARD WINNER - The winner of the 2016 Structural Concrete Alliance Award for Repair and Refurbishment was CCL (GB) Ltd for their upgrading and strengthening work at National Grid PLC's Isle of Grain site. More information can be found here
NOZZELMAN REGISTRATION SCHEME- To renew you cards or to apply for the scheme please click here to download the form which should be completed and sent to the SCA Office.
WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT - TUCA offers a wide range of courses for anyone who is joining or already working in the tunnelling and underground construction industry. Click here