SCA Membership Requirements & Application Form
SCA Membership is divided into four categories as follows.
|Full Members||Contracting companies, based in the UK engaged and established in sprayed concrete; who have demonstrated their financial stability and technical ability, provided a proven track record and employ only fully qualified nozzlemen on sprayed concrete contracts.|
|Associate Members||Manufacturers, companies and organisations directly concerned with sprayed concrete work, materials or equipment.|
|Overseas Members||As Full Members but based overseas|
Full membership of the Association is open to contracting companies engaged and established in sprayed concrete (including founder members) able to meet the following requirements.
- Adequate general and technical management expertise and supervisory personnel.
- An acceptable form of records, regularly maintained, of all employed operatives' training and experience.
- Members of a recognised Wage Regulatory body.
- Have a system acceptable to the Association for quality Assurance/Quality Control (eg. ISO9000).
- Operate with due regard to the safety and well-being of employees and the public.
- Demonstrate a proven track record in the field of sprayed concrete.
- Employ only fully qualified nozzleman for Sprayed Concrete work.
Structural Concrete Alliance Seminars - Repair & Protection of Structural Assets - Click here to book for the next CPD seminar at Chester Racecourse. In the meantime if you wish to book a CPD Presentation at your offices ring 01420 471622
Nozzleman Registration Scheme - To renew you cards or to apply for the scheme please click here to download the form which should be completed and sent to the SCA Office.
Structural Concrete Alliance Award - The 2015 winner was Concrete Repair Association member Bersche Rolt for concrete repair and coating works they completed to the Barry Island Eastern Shelter.. The Awards Evening 2016 will be held on 17 November.
Structural Concrete Alliance held its first Practical Demonstration Day at Vinci Technology Centre . For more information and photographs please click here
Workforce development - TUCA offers a wide range of courses for anyone who is joining or already working in the tunnelling and underground construction industry. Click here